Stealthtronic will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your right to expect goods to be delivered within a reasonable time.
- We strive to sell only legal products to legal purchasers. We are not responsible for any purchase or use of our merchandise which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation. We are not responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use any of our products.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws applicable to the purchase or use of our merchandise in your jurisdiction.
- You are advised to contact an attorney licensed to practice law within your jurisdiction if you are unsure of the applicability of any law to the product you are purchasing or its intended use within your jurisdiction.
- By placing an order, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the product being purchased in your jurisdiction and that you will use the product only in a lawful manner.
Stealthtronic shall not be liable (whether under contract or otherwise) for:
- Losses that were not caused by a breach of terms.
- Any business losses including but not limited to: (loss of profit, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data and/or wasted expenditure)
- Any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you used the Stealthtronic devices.
- Losses and/or damages outside the direct control of Stealthtronic e.g (delivery)
- Any direct or indirect financial losses with the misuse of products supplied by www.stealthtronic.com
Liability will also be limited to only those faults which we are directly responsible for.
However this does not affect your right to seek a refund or replacement product if it is deemed the product you have purchased has a genuine, problematic fault.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and will be interpreted so by the Czech Republic courts.