Terms of Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.stealthtronic.com website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website.
Stealthtronic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms of Service without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Terms of Service shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this Website. You agree to review these Terms of Service from time to time and agree that any subsequent use of this Website by you following posting of amended Terms of Service shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
Conditions of sale (Placing orders)
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at any time for any reason.
- Audio equipped hidden cameras are only available to law enforcement and local, state and federal government agencies ONLY. We reserve the right to request verifiable proof that the purchasing party is one authorized herein.
- Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to [email protected] prior to purchase.
Under no circumstances, we will provide services or products to countries for which the EU has declared sanctions. We also instruct and advise our distributors to follow the same approach. The list of countries can be found here.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media. *
- Selling or commercializing any website material. *
- Using this website in any way that may be damaging to this website.
- Using this website in any way that may impact user’s access to this website.
- Using this website to engage in any marketing or advertising. *
- Using this website to contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity.
-*In special cases StealthTronic.com can give consent to the usage of its material, for example to their distributors
Links to Other Websites
Stealthtronic may contain links to other third party websites, or services that are not owned or controlled by Stealthtronic.
Stealthtronic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content provided on these websites.
You further acknowledge and agree that Stealthtronic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Stealthtronic will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your right to expect goods to be delivered within a reasonable time.
- We strive to sell only legal products to legal purchasers. We are not responsible for any purchase or use of our merchandise which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation. We are not responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of use, misuse or inability to use any of our products.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws applicable to the purchase or use of our merchandise in your jurisdiction.
- You are advised to contact an attorney licensed to practice law within your jurisdiction if you are unsure of the applicability of any law to the product you are purchasing or its intended use within your jurisdiction.
- By placing an order, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the product being purchased in your jurisdiction and that you will use the product only in a lawful manner.
Stealthtronic shall not be liable (whether under contract or otherwise) for:
- Losses that were not caused by a breach of terms.
- Any business losses including but not limited to: (loss of profit, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data and/or wasted expenditure).
- Any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you used the Stealthtronic devices.
- Losses and/or damages outside the direct control of Stealthtronic e.g (delivery)
- Any direct or indirect financial losses with the misuse of products supplied by www.stealthtronic.com
Liability will also be limited to only those faults which we are directly responsible for.
However this does not affect your right to seek a refund or replacement product if it is deemed the product you have purchased has a genuine, problematic fault.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and will be interpreted so by the Czech courts.
Payment and Delivery
Stealthtronic accepts orders via email only. You can contact us at sales”at”stealthtronic.com and you will be assigned a sales representative that will answer your questions and help you with product selection. Minimum order 1000,- USD/EUR. After placing an order you will receive a PI (Pro forma invoice) which you will be asked to pay. Upon confirmation with our finance department your sales representative will place the order in the system.
Delivery Process & Time
Delivery of an order can take up to 15 business days after the initial order is placed.
Delivery follows an EXW – Ex Works model. All costs associated with delivery will be borne by the buyer of the goods. Once delivery has been processed the obligations of Stealthtronic will be deemed to have been met.
Stealthtronic accepts two types of payments, only. The main price is set out in USD currency. It is also possible to pay in EUR but you must notify us in advance if you wish to pay in EUR. Stealthtronic will also calculate the exchange rate.
Once the price is set you must pay at the confirmed rate, it is not possible to delay the payment and engage in currency speculation.
You are required to have a valid VAT number in order to place an order. If you do not possess a valid VAT number, please talk to your sales representative and you will receive a PI with added tax.
- We accept T/T only
Transfer the full amount into our bank account. We must receive the total amount that is stated on your invoice, therefore you must ensure there is sufficient funds to pay for the transaction and any possible bank related fees. If we do not receive the full fee as stated on the invoice we cannot proceed with the order.
When the trust is established, we are willing to open a line of credit for our customers, this comes on individual bases no a rule per se.